The Christmas/Holiday Wishlist
Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a SGA/Ghost Hunters icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends-list (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf—to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not—it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Step Three - The List
1. External Flash for my camera
2. for Sana and I have to be more confident with the opposite sex
3. to lose 15-20 more pounds
4. one of my photos/galleries featured on cosplay.com
5. get better at japanese
6. the new tetra fang album (i know it's not out yet.. but still)
7. the pureboys backstage file #2
8. more proactiv (my acne is getting really bad....)
9. less stress at work (mostly for my boss)
10. improvement on my cosplays